Re: [Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:08:20 +0200

in addition to that i doubt scribd will make pdf2html5 available for the public domain ... if there will be such a tool...

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Matthew Richer <address@hidden> wrote:

Yousif,

To be fair you picked the one page that was probably an image in the original document and not vector.  If you scroll through the other pages of the linked document you can select the text and do the other things you could do in Scribd before.

Although, I would have to admit that I am curious as to Matthias' stance on SWFTools from here on out considering he is now working at Scribd.  Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy for him and his new position but if we run out of maintainers for this project it would be something I should be contemplating about.

Matt