Re: [Swftools-common] Mp3 Support

From: Robert Spiteri
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Mp3 Support
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:09:50 +0100

Hi,

I tried a new song of about 90 seconds and saved it as mp3 using ID3v1
and not ID3v2. Now still the bad header warning but the mp3 file is
recognized and inserted in the movie. However when the same song was
combined in .wav format, the swf has a notably smaller size. In fact:

SWF file with .WAV file (90 seconds)           = 542 KB
Same SWF file with .MP3 file (90 seconds)  = 1.1 MB

can someone explain pls? thanks

--
Robert
http://www.weavefx.com