Re: [Swftools-common] Mp3 Support

From: Robert Spiteri
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Mp3 Support
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:35:52 +0100

This is the link to the mp3 file i am using

http://rspiteri.homeip.net/hit.mp3

This mp3 was done with Audacity. It doesn't seem to be broken. In
MPlayer it plays fine.

This is the complete error i am getting...

readMP3: invalid header 49 44 33 03
readMP3: not a MP3 file
"test.swfc", line 22 column 12: warning- Couldn't read WAV/MP3 file "hit.mp3"

thanks

--
Robert
http://www.weavefx.com