[Swftools-common] Handling external and internal links functions

From: Γιάννης Γεωργίου
Subject: [Swftools-common] Handling external and internal links functions
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:29:17 +0200

Thanks for this great software.
I'm new to this, and I try to handle the links of the PDFs.

When I use the following:
pdf2swf.exe  "test.pdf" -o "test.swf"
I reverse the swf and I see that there is a button for each link with the actionscript:
on (release) {
    gotoAndPlay( a page number here );
}

When I use the following:
pdf2swf.exe  -s internallinkfunction=my_in_link   -s externallinkfunction=my_out_link -o "test.swf"
I reverse the swf and I notice that   for each link I have the code:
on (release) {
}

Do I have something wrong? Where do I have to put my functions to handle the links?
Thanx in advance

Γεωργίου Γιάννης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός / Τεχνολ. Υπολογιστών
address@hidden
OPTIMEDIA Interactive Systems
Αραπάκη 6 Καλλιθέα,
17676 Αθήνα