Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimization with Shark

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimization with Shark
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:21:11 +1000

On 22/04/2005, at 9:53 PM, Gary McKeown wrote:
that would be very nice, how much work do you think is involved? At this stage it is probably best to wait until the dust settles from Tiger and Xcode 2.0 before attempting a template of some sort, I don't have access to the pre-release stuff so I'm not sure what changes will arrive, but there is no point in starting anything until next month at least.

My feeling entirely. I am not interested in spending any more time on Xcode 1.5/gcc3.3/Panther stuff.

Bill