Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimization with Shark

From: Gary McKeown
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimization with Shark
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:53:34 +0100

Hi Bill,

that would be very nice, how much work do you think is involved? At this stage it is probably best to wait until the dust settles from Tiger and Xcode 2.0 before attempting a template of some sort, I don't have access to the pre-release stuff so I'm not sure what changes will arrive, but there is no point in starting anything until next month at least.

Gary McKeown

Bill Northcott wrote:

Shark is very cool. It would be nice to get Swarm apps to build in Xcode so the source linkage would work.

Bill Northcott