[Swarm-Support] Swarm installation problem

From: Julia Cohan
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm installation problem
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:37:58 -0400

We are running Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 3 Update 2 WS for the x86_64
platform.  We are trying to install Swarm stable release 2.2.  Looking
through all the documentation, we did not see specific swarm installation
instructions for this operating system.  Has anyone successfully installed
swarm in this OS?  Any help will be appreciated.

Specifically, the install fails at setup of BLT.  We downloaded BLT 2.4z and
have a problem with the bltGraph.tcl. Instructions from Swarm FAQ:BLT say to
use the following symbolic link to fix the error:
ln -sf /usr/lib/blt2.4/graph.tcl /usr/lib/blt2.4/bltGraph.tcl

We continue to get errors.  I see file bltGraph.tcl but not graph.tcl in
/usr/lib/blt2.4.

Julia Cohan
Instructional Technology Support
University at Buffalo