RE: [Swarm-Support] RE: Java parse - orderbook XML

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] RE: Java parse - orderbook XML
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:06:22 +0100

Hi,
  just to let you know, I'm using a binary installation of Swarm 2.2 pretest
6 for Windows 2000, and XML in Java works fine for me so far using the
supplied classes (from J2SE 1.4.1). I'm not using the swarm scripts but have
configured my IDE to use Sun's JVM to compile and run Swarm apps.
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/