[Swarm-Support] RE: Java parse - orderbook XML

From: Saoirse Amarteifio
Subject: [Swarm-Support] RE: Java parse - orderbook XML
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:12:33 +0100

Exactly, this is what i have done. I have tried your code also, and the some
problem occurs. It is precisely the documentBuilder.parse that causes the
problem. This leads me to believe the problem is a quirky one. Perhaps there is
a problem with the way i have installed swarm. Although it is installed as
windows XP/binary with no room for error.
Something else strange: I tried to import java.rmi.* and it wasn't found.