[Swarm-Support] Custom variable in X-axis

From: luo pi
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Custom variable in X-axis
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear everyone,

In my model, I use the Graph class to display some
data during simulation process. I hope that the datum
in X-axis is a custom variable, like 1991, 1992, …,
2000, rather than the system time(0, 1, …, 10,
...,2000, … ). Of course, the custom variable
is an argument, and the data in Y-axis is  a cause
variable.

Maybe you can give me some advices and relative
examples.

Thank you very much!
                                             Patrick.L