[Swarm-Support] Running a model

From: Muhammad Khurram Bashir Bhatti
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Running a model
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:49:27 -0400

Hi!
I have to run a swarm simulation developed by someone who was working before
me. She had modified heatbugs to fit into the model. Now when I run it it
runs without graphics. In the code she said "swarmGUIMode is set in
initSwarm(). It's set to be `false'if you typed `heatbugs --batchmode' or
`heatbugs -b'. Otherwise, it's set to `true'". I want to run it with
graphics and apparently I have to set it in initSwarm(). How can I do that?
Also heatbugs simulation doesn't run on my machine.
Khurram