Re: Need a manual?

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Re: Need a manual?
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:34:50 +0200

Hi
If you would like to volunteer to write one, please do!  If not,
please consider joining or donating to the Swarm Development Group, so
we can hire programmers and documentation writers to do these fiddly
but absolutely necessary tasks, by contacting Paul Johnson at:
address@hidden
In the First book on Swarm, there was a chapter inwhich I explained how to compile Swarm from scratch. If anyone think it is be a good idea, I could rewrite that chapter for the new release, explained all the steps to have swarm installed
 - compiling from scratch
 - using PJ rpm.
Regards.
                                        ALEX