Re: GUISwarm and gtk ?

From: Daniel Kottow
Subject: Re: GUISwarm and gtk ?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:18:34 +0200

a little sad to answer oneself, but i think this deserves a little
"publicity". i found the following in the gtk-docs:

while (gtk_events_pending())
     gtk_main_iteration();

which processes all pending gtk_events and returns.
so now i can just schedule this code snipplet in my swarm
activity-schedule just as any other simulation method.
while the simulation is running, gtk-stuff gets updated and i can
interact normally with it.
when i hit stop, gtk windows dont react, however.
its ok with me that gtk gets little attention, but i would like to have
this display schedule running in the back with low priority always,
regardless of my simulation status.
this seems more like a pure swarm question, isnt it?
dk