Q: createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call

From: Isis GIRALDO
Subject: Q: createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:49:03 +0200

"Marcus G. Daniels" wrote:

> createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call freezes the set of agents
> when it is created.  Use the hetergeneous version..

I apologise for bothering you again but I cannot find any help anywhere.

I have changed the createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call for the
heterogeneous version as you said. In the Reference Guide for Swarm I
cannot find any difference between the calling to both methods. So I
suppossed the only thing I needed to change was  the name of the method
in it self. Obviously it doesn't work. I can run it step by step (that
is why I thought it worked), but cannot start it with the start button.
It aborts the program immediately before of executing the first step. I
imagine I'm not using the method in the proper way, but cannot really
find the right way to do it. Nor examples or questions about this in the
mailing list archives.

Here is the way I'm doing it.  I'm really sorry if this question is very
naïve but don't know what to do or where to read.

Thank you very much indeed,
Isis

        try
            {

                System.out.println(" voy a dar un step");
                SocialAgent agentico = (SocialAgent) socialagentList.get(0);
                Selector sel = new Selector (agentico.getClass(),
"socialagentStep",                                                  true);
                actionForEach =
modelActions.createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call
                    (socialagentList,
                     new FCallImpl(getZone(), agentico, sel,
                                    new FArgumentsImpl(getZone(), sel, true)));

            }
        catch (Exception e)
            {
                e.printStackTrace(System.err);