EmptyProbeMapImpl object

From: Olivier Jauze
Subject: EmptyProbeMapImpl object
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:25:33 +0200

Hi,
like in the mousetrap exemple, I have tried to create and customize an EmptyProbeMap.
I would like to update this probe after I press on the start button.
My aim is to visualize class' attributs during the simulation then I will know how this attributes will evolve in time.
How can I do that ? Is it possible ?
Thanks in advance.

Here it is my code for the EmptyProbeMap:

 class ModelSwarmProtoProbeMap extends EmptyProbeMapImpl
 {
          private VarProbe probeVariable (String name)
          {
            return Globals.env.probeLibrary.getProbeForVariable$inClass
                   ( name, ModelSwarmProto.this.getClass () );
          }

          private void add (String name)
          {
            addProbe (probeVariable (name));
          }

          public ModelSwarmProtoProbeMap (Zone _aZone, Class aClass)
          {
            super (_aZone, aClass);
            add ("nbSimu");
            add ("optionGenisse");