What happens to memory zones when swarm quits?

From: EcoSim User
Subject: What happens to memory zones when swarm quits?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:22:06 +0200 (SAST)

Please help...

I've been trying to figure out if/when does swarm drop its memory zones.
And what happens when it does drop them.  So far i've been going under
the presumtion that when i press the gui-quit button swarm was going to
free all the memory and possibly even send a drop message to all the
objects allocated in the zones.  Now i only wish to know how i could do
that myself (I'm not very keen on memory leaks).

Another possibility is to recompile swarm which we don't want to do 'cause
we hope to use new versions of swarm in the future.

Thanks you for your help...

Christo Zietsman
Ecosim 2001
South Africa