RTFM question

From: Ken Gosier
Subject: RTFM question
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:23:20 -0800 (PST)

Please pardon the question. I know this is in the docs
somewhere, but not exactly where:

Is there a way to ask an object in Obj-C what type of
object it is? Specifically, I have 2 subclasses of an Agent
class in a stock market model: Investor and Speculator. I
keep both types in a List agentList. Is there a way, while
iterating through agentList, to ask the current Agent if
it's a Speculator or Investor?

TIA, and sorry for the RTFM question. I can read up myself,
if I get a pointer to the right place to look--

=====
Ken Gosier
address@hidden