Re: RTFM question

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: RTFM question
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:31:41 -0500 (EST)

yes, you can do it.  look in the
(online or offline) objectiveC manual.

(i'd tell you how but i can't recall the method name off hand.)

 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html