Swarm on a Windows 2000 machine

From: McCarthy, Anna
Subject: Swarm on a Windows 2000 machine
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:42:20 +1100

Hi,

I've been learning SWARM for the past 3 weeks and am starting to get my head
wrapped around what it is and how it does it. However I am running the Java
version of SWARM on my Window's 2000 machine and found that when I entered a
system.out.println statement into the main method of Mousetrap the whole
simulation crashed. Is this because I am running it on a window's machine or
should I be running it on a UNIX or Linux machine.

Thanks,
Anna

----
Anna McCarthy