Re: font error running many Java-swarm apps

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Re: font error running many Java-swarm apps
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:33:44 -0400

Hi

sorry   about the typos and english error in my last email. I was too
tired.  I will improve my
english knowlege this year. if somebody will communicate with me in
spanish, german,  latin or
ancient greek, is willkommen :).

Blackdown has some copyright problem with the fonts. I  recently
installed jdk-1.3  and got the
same problem with all java applications: ugly fonts and a lot of
warnings.

you can try  the  files I sent and backup the olds, I think that it will
work, because it isn't a
problem of redhat but of  Blackdown.

regards