Linking Error

From: Rob Leclerc
Subject: Linking Error
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:29:48 -0700

    I have looked through the archives and didn't quite find anything that fit the bill.

I am running Win 2k and downloaded the latest instal for Swarm. To my classpath I added:

"c:\Swarm-2.1.1\share"

and to my PATH:

"c:\Swarm-2.1.1\bin;"

as well as:

"c:\jdk1.3\bin"

I created a class on my u: drive in a seperate directory and tried to compile:

U:\swarmtest>javac -classpath c:\Swarm-2.1.1\share\swarm\swarm.jar; PrisonerEngine.java

this compiles fine but when I try to run:

U:\swarmtest>java -classpath c:\Swarm-2.1.1\share\swarm\swarm.jar; PrisonerEngine

I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getIntegerWithMin$withMax
at swarm.random.UniformIntegerDistImpl.getIntegerWithMin$withMax(Native Method)
at PrisonerEngine.main(PrisonerEngine.java:25)

I am not sure is the libraries are not being *found* or if they are not being loaded properly.  I don't know if this has something to do with JDK1.3 or not.  I am also assuming that I do not need to make any other modifications ofther than that to the PATH and CLASSPATH?  That is to say I have not compiled any code and I have made the assumtion that the JNI is interfacing with some already generated binary files?

Thank you,
Rob Leclerc
University of Calgary