Re: Linking Error

From: Rob Leclerc
Subject: Re: Linking Error
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:29:46 -0700

Still not working.
Steps Taken:

1>    I reinstalled Swarm-2.1.1.exe with admin privleges

2>    Open terminal window

3>    typed:

javacswarm <filename.java>
javaswarm <filename>

4>    I am still getting an UnsatisfiedLinkError.

I have added  "c:\Swarm-2.1.1\bin;" to my system PATH through windows, as well I have added swarm.jar file to my CLASSPATH.  As far as I can make it, that *should* be enough if I run it with javacswarm and javaswarm because the scripts should take care of all the class path stuff.  Is there anything else I might be missing?  Do I need to compile any of the Objective-C libraries or create Java stubs for the JNI?

Thanks again,
Rob Leclerc