problems compiling swarm

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: problems compiling swarm
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:33:03 -0400

Hi,

I'm Jacobo Myerston and this is the first time I use this list. I 'm also new to swarm.
The error I get compiling Swarm is:
cc1obj: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from fcall_objc.m:23:
_fcall.m: In function 'objc_add_primitive':
-fcall.m:63: warning: implicit declaretion of function 'av_double'
make[3] *** [fcall_objc.lo] Error 1

I   checked out the requiered software and   I think I have all installed.

The computer I am using is a Imac running LinuxPPC 2000 and JDK1.3 or JDK1.2.2.

I have already installed the swarm binaries for Linux PPC R5, but the java applications run too slow with/ kaffe/ and I would like to have a swarm-java enviroment compiled for JDK.

regards