Re: Christmas wishes

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Christmas wishes
Date: 25 Dec 2000 00:37:27 -0700

>> Second, as a member of the Swarm user community, I hope that
>> everyone will join me in wishing a particularly good Christmas to
>> the one person without whose tireless efforts Swarm would be a much
>> less useful package -- Marcus

RS> Seconded.  And everyone else out there!

Thirded... ;-)

We need at least two more Marcus's (than would probably be equivalent
to about 6 ordinary people, using a conservative estimate of about 1
Marcus = 3 people).

Let's see if we can't get even more SDG members/code
contributors/funders/volunteers to help grow the SDG in the (real) new
millenium starting January 1, 2001!  Send that code, or those checks!

Happy holidays and all that good stuff, to all the Swarm community out
there...!

Alex
--
   Alex Lancaster * <address@hidden> * www.santafe.edu/~alex
Dept. of Integrative Biology, UC Berkeley (ib.berkeley.edu) * +1 510 642-1233