Re: Generating documentation from source code

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Generating documentation from source code
Date: 16 Apr 1999 15:17:52 -0700

XH> there are too many supporting packages needed to
XH> be installed by each user when he wants to configurate
XH> swarmdoc-1.4, I am wandering if there is a version that has put
XH> all these required supporting packages such into one.

All the tools that are needed are prebuilt for Windows on the Swarm
1.4.1 CD-ROM (the source code is there too).  The weak link with this
environment is that TeX is very slow; however, the RTF targets should
be reasonably efficient to use.

I don't know if a set of .deb/.rpm files exist to do the job
correctly.  I suspect that most of this work has been done, but that
tweaking is needed.  Paul?