Q:SIM_AGENT - like displays with SWARM?

From: Eric Werk
Subject: Q:SIM_AGENT - like displays with SWARM?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:06:50 +0200

Hi all,

Have you seen the movies made with the SIM_AGENT package? Take a look:

http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/cog_affect/sim_demo/sim_movies.html

I think they look rather nice, I like the way the agents moved in
continuous space and were represented by easily-identifiable characters.
I was wondering how to make a similar graphic output with the SWARM
system, for my agents.

Has anybody done anything like this?
Are there tools in the SWARM GUI library for this?
Is Tk/Tcl able to do this kind of thing?

Eric Werk
Student at the university of Aarhus, Denmark
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~werk/