Randomising in the Schedule.

From: David Sumpter
Subject: Randomising in the Schedule.
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:34:21 GMT

How do I randomise the order which jobs in the Schedule are done?

I tried using

[theSchedule setDefaultOrder: Randomized];

but it doesn't seem to change the ordering each time? I am using
v1.0.5. Have later versions been updated to randomise this order?

Failing this, does anyone know a simple way to do this without
changing the Swarm source code?

David.