Anyone installed Drone and Expect on Win95?

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: Anyone installed Drone and Expect on Win95?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 02:16:00 -0400

Hi folks,

I am trying to install Drone on Win95 (with Cygwin32 B19). This program
requires Expect to be installed prior to installing Drone. Now, I attempted
to install Expect on my machine. However, I got stuck at the ./configure
stage where the error message looks like this:

configuring Expect 5.28.1
checking host system type... cc: not found
configure: error: can not guess host type; you must specify one

I got totally confused when I opened the configure file. I guess the
configure file has to be modified so as to accept gcc instead of cc. I
couldn't quite understand how to do this where the only relevent line of
code was:

CC = @CC@

Not only that but the error message also seems to complain about host type
and I am quite clueless as to how to proceed on that issue.

In short, has anyone on the list installed Expect and Drone on Cygwin32 B19
to be used with Swarm 1.3 Win95? If yes, how?

Thanks!!

Kerimcan Ozcan
U of Michigan