Colors

From: Kerimcan Ozcan
Subject: Colors
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 02:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,

Could someone tell me where I can find all the color names (i.e., the
character constants such as "black", "red") that are supported by the
Colormap object. Also, I'd really appreciate any help on how to mix Red,
Green, and Blue colors to cover the entire color spectrum (i.e. which
proportions to use to change continuously from one end of the color
spectrum to the other).
Thanks a lot!

Kerimcan Ozcan
Doctoral Pre-Candidate in Marketing