installing SWARM on SuSE 5.2 Linux

From: Lorenz Gygax
Subject: installing SWARM on SuSE 5.2 Linux
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:26:53 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Paul, Marcus and Matt (and all other readers, of course),

Thank you for all your explanations. Especially yours, Paul, about the
redhat packages enlightened me quite a bit (I could understand really well
what it was about).

But, after all, it seems that I was just too stupid basically, because
when I tried to figure out how I get a *.spec file from a *.src.rpm file I
ran some find commands and suddenly realised that I need to set '' around
a word if I am using wildcards. Then I realised that libpng is already
installed in my distribution even though I searched the packages that are
available in SuSE at the very beginning and hadn't found it at the time.
So sorry.

Now I plunge into trying to install swarm 1.3 itself.

I am afraid you will be hearing from me again but just wanted to let you
know what has been solved.

Regards, Lorenz