Re: still: preparing SuSE 5.2 for swarm

From: Matt Aylward
Subject: Re: still: preparing SuSE 5.2 for swarm
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 14:18:42 +0800

Lorenz,
I use swarm with SuSE 5.1 (soon to be 5.3 - on order) without problems.
I have just got swarm-1.3 compiled and running with my models with only
a couple of simple steps.
I am rushed right now, but I will go through your email tonight and see
if I csn help.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matt Aylward: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>
GIS Geek and Linux Lover - OS for the people by the people