Re: GUISwarm (3)

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: GUISwarm (3)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:03:14 -0500

Hi-
Here's an excerpt from my email to the swarm-support list on "PowerMac
MkLinux porting notes and patches", along with a patch for
libtclobjc-1.1b3.  Hope this helps.
-Ted

At 2:27 AM -0500 10/29/96, John Eikenberry [MSAI] wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am trying to compile libtclobjc1.1b4 for use with Swarm. I am using
>gcc-2.7.2.1 with the new (960906) obj-c patches. I am getting the
>following errors during make:
[...]

Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems
<http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~streak/>