bug?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: bug?
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 08:05:18 -0600

Ted,
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.  I've generated a bug
report (b001) for the use of the return value from va_start.
You'll have to forgive the "simple" nature of our bug tracking
system.  We just now implemented it. [grin]

And, I've put it in the queue for the FAQ.

Thanks.
glen
Bug: void value not ignored as it ought to be in src/defobj/Symbol.m
Version Numbers: Swarm-961002