Re: Online version of NeXT's OOP and ObjectiveC book...

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: Online version of NeXT's OOP and ObjectiveC book...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 96 23:20:13 MST

>For those who don't read comp.lang.objective-c, here
>is a useful post:
> An online version of the book "OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING AND THE
> OBJECTIVE-C LANGUAGE" by NeXT can be found on the web at
> http://www.next.com/Pubs/Documents/OPENSTEP/ObjectiveC/objctoc.htm

Wow, this is great! Thanks a lot for picking this up, Rick. I haven't
looked closely, but it seems to be the most important sections from
the NeXT documentation. A good place to start, although there's still
the differences in gcc (minor) and the defobj extensions we have (more
extensive, and very-soon-to-be-better-documented :-)