Re: _XOpenIM missing

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: _XOpenIM missing
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 96 23:14:07 MST

>I get the message from the friendly ld.so telling me it can't find
>_XOpenIM (specifically 'undefined procedure') when I try to run the demo apps.

I don't think this has anything to do with Swarm, per se. It sounds
more like the version of libX11 that's being dynamically linked is
odd. You get no errors at link time, only run time? That's not
supposed to happen, in theory. Check that libX11 is correct, and also
check that tk and blt were built with the right X11 in mind.