Re: screen dumps for market

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: screen dumps for market
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 15:29:58 MST

>I don't have xgrabsc (I suppose I could get it), but anyway, if you
>look at those ps files with ghostview or some such that is basically
>what it looks like in terms of amount of screen taken by graphs vs by
>labels.

ok, then the label font is definitely too big, at least for my tastes.
Again, compare to the GIFs on the web site.

>I'm just using whatever HPUX 9.05 shipped with,
>maybe X11R5 or some variant thereof...I don't really know.

Unix vendors have been known to ship bizarre fontsets with their
systems, that could be the problem. I don't think we're going to get
any further until someone understands how BLT selects its fonts.
Should I write up a test BLT script for you?

--
                                __
address@hidden              \/              http://www.santafe.edu/~nelson/