Re: space: the initial frontier

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: space: the initial frontier
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 15:26:45 MST

for our thoughts, see swarmlibs/space/FUTURE-DESIGN. It revolves
around having a general transformable coordinate system so multiple
spaces (different scales, different geometries, discrete/floating
point) can communicate with each other. It's a big project, though,
and has been standing in my way of doing simpler things like fix the
stupid "one object, one square" limitation.

--
                                __
address@hidden              \/              http://www.santafe.edu/~nelson/