flite configuration

From: Nicolas Graner
Subject: flite configuration
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:20:22 +0100

Hello all,

I have just installed flite and try to make it work with
speech-dispatcher. Running spd 0.10.0 on Debian.

I've installed the flite and speech-dispatcher-flite packages.
The flite command find multiple voices, but spd does not, as shown in
this transcript:

---------- Beginning of transcript ----------

$ flite -lv
Voices available: kal awb_time kal16 awb rms slt

$ spd-say -O
OUTPUT MODULES
espeak-generic
espeak-mbrola-generic
mary-generic
baratinoo
espeak-ng
flite

$ spd-say -o flite -L
                     NAME                 LANGUAGE                  VARIANT

---------- End of transcript ----------

Do I need to edit the flite.conf file manually, or am I missing
something else?

Thanks for your help,
Nicolas