espeak output module, please test

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: espeak output module, please test
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:34:00 +0200

Tomas Cerha wrote:
> I managed to hang Speech Dispatcher using the new espeak module.

Hi Lukas, as I consulted the problem with Mr. Buchal, it seems that this
bug is not related to your espeak module, but to Speech Dispatcher
itself, more precisely libspeechd.  Hynek Hanke recently fixed one
problematic piece of code which caused very simillar problems.

In any case, a bug in an output module should not cause the whole Speech
Dispatcher to crash...

Best regards and thank you for your great contribution.

Tomas