espeak output module, please test

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: espeak output module, please test
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:30:16 -0700

May be a stupid question here but when I did a 'cvs update' with my
speechd source tree, I did not get any espeak modules.  Do I need to
drain my source tree and do a new checkout or should I be going after
a different branch or something?  I already uploaded a patch of my
generic.c changes for espeak a while back so could easily start this
over if that will work.

Any help advised.  Thanks.