spamass-milt-list

Re: subject is deleted instead of rewritten

From: Ronan Waide
Subject: Re: subject is deleted instead of rewritten
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:47:57 +0000

On January 9, address@hidden said:

> i have seen the ``-m'' option in spamass-milter.
> but i dont see the reason for that option.
> if you do not modify the message then you do not see that it is spam...
>
> oh -- i think i just have recognized ... it just modifies the header of
> emails when using that option. am i right?

Exactly.

I'm using it before I make spamassassin live, so that mail gets tagged
but is not visibly tagged from the users' point of view.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
address@hidden / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Be careful what you say, it might end up in Waider's .sig"
                                       - Bob, reporting someone else's comment