sks-devel

Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 195, Issue 5

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 195, Issue 5
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:18:15 -0700

Good eye, I hadn’t noticed that one. The meta page also reports it is Vulnerable to CVE-2014-3207. While I think that alone will preclude it from being put into the pools even if it does resurface, I’d advise operators to remove the server from their membership files until that and the other issues are addressed/verified.

-T