sks-devel

Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 195, Issue 5

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 195, Issue 5
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:41:16 -0700

Just to follow-up, my last message was bounced back by his mail server this time due to it being listed in the URIBL blacklist:

<dan@newideatest.site>: host jupiter.newideatest.site[209.141.58.25] said:
   550-Blacklisted URL in message. (newideatest.site) in. See 550
   http://lookup.uribl.com. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; dan@newideatest.site
Remote-MTA: dns; jupiter.newideatest.site
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-Blacklisted URL in message. (newideatest.site) in.
   See 550 http://lookup.uribl.com.

Setting aside the irony of this, I would advise caution to those who are either considering adding or have already added his SKS server to their membership files.

-T