sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Looking for peers to keys.sugarlabs.org

From: Sascha Silbe
Subject: [Sks-devel] Looking for peers to keys.sugarlabs.org
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:30:03 +0200

Hi!

After a long time off due to several HD crashes, I'm operating a keyserver again. keys.sugarlabs.org is physically located in Cambridge, MA, USA and accessible via both IPv4 and IPv6 using standard ports (11370/11371). Running sks 1.1.1 (backported from Lucid/10.04) on Ubuntu Karmic/9.10. For the time being it's intended to be "private" - we don't mind anyone else using it, but would like to keep the load under control as the host is running other services as well. So please don't include the server in any pool.

You can add the following line to your membership file:

keys.sugarlabs.org 11370 # Sascha Silbe <address@hidden> 0xA13AC1B1

BTW: What's the state of the PKS network? Is there any email address I should add?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/