sks-devel

[Sks-devel] new try

From: Jan Dreyer
Subject: [Sks-devel] new try
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:15:07 +0100

Hi,

I decided to give sks another try. This time on a separate machine, which I installed with debian sarge. I imported a dump from March 9th, so the first sync may use be a little more bandwith.

Now, as it is another machine and our pgp-keyserver must run on, we have another hostname, which I would like you to change in your membership file. Our membership is now:

-- snapp --
ice.mudshark.org        11370
ds.carnet.hr            11370
pgpkeys.tu-bs.de        11370