sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Fatal error: exception Bdb.DBError("unable to join the envir

From: Sascha Silbe
Subject: [Sks-devel] Fatal error: exception Bdb.DBError("unable to join the environment")
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:56:46 +0100

Hi!

I now got sks built and installed; after providing more space build/cleandb/pbuild worked fine, too (sks now occupies 5-6GB instead of the 3-4 mentioned in the Wiki).
"sks db" is working fine, but "sks recon" gives me headaches.
The first invocation bailed out with 'Fatal error: exception Bdb.DBError("mmap: Cannot allocate memory")'. After bumping the memory limits from 64MB to 128, I get this error:
Fatal error: exception Bdb.DBError("unable to join the environment")

I do not have any peers yet, so my "membership" and "mailsync" files are empty. Is that the reason for this error? If not, what could be wrong?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/