sks-devel

[Sks-devel] web performance improvement

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: [Sks-devel] web performance improvement
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:29:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi Yaron,
        as i wrote in one of my previous emails i am stressing sks quite a
bit. This morning i did a farly simple load test.
Grabbed 200 keys and reinjected them to the server (= no changes).
while processing the keys at reinjection i did try to access the web
interface but it was almost "dead" until sks completed the processing of
the keys.

I think that perhaps having the web server on a separate process from sb
could help in this case (if possible at all).

Any idea??

Thanks a lot
Fabio

PS the box is quite powerfull but if you want tech specs please let me
know.

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html