sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] CVS?

From: Sacha J. Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] CVS?
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:59:48 -0500

A recent CVS is available at http://pgp.sjbcom.com/sks-cvs.tgz

This may not be the latest, but it does have changes from December 2.

This also has a patch that I made in order to try to fix the PGP interoperability issue. This patch modified dbserver.ml, and the original is in the archive, named dbserver.ml.bak. Use my modified version at your own risk, as I may have broken other things.

Sacha