sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] patch to fix common.ml generation/compilation (1.0.5)

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] patch to fix common.ml generation/compilation (1.0.5)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:15:54 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Yaron M. Minsky wrote:

> Thanks, but that one is already fixed in latest CVS version.  I hope to
> release 1.0.6 in the next couple of days.

Hi again,
        i can see that the compilation part is fixed, but wouldn't be a
good idea to wipe away common.ml in clean: and from the repository and let
make creating it when appropriate?

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html