sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.5 released

From: Bjoern Buerger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.5 released
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:14:56 +0100

Am Mo, 01 Dez 2003 schrieb Peter Palfrader:

> Will subkey indexing magically work after upgrading, or is more action
> required?

You need to do a "sks update_subkey", if you are upgrading from 1.04
The update needed a few hours on my celeron 450.

Btw: calvin.lk.etc.tu-bs.de has moved to 1.05 tonight.
Debian unstable, it worked with the ocaml source from
http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/distrib.html

If everything works, sks.keyserver.penguin.de will follow
today.

Ciao, Bjørn

PS: Peter, You are right: The Savanah BTS is definitely the
    right place for Bugs. I have removed the BT-Form
    from the documentation site.

--
OpenPGP Keyserver                       +-----------+